Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Two weeks and counting!

Two Mondays from today, February 21st, will not exist for me. I will only experience a few hours of it, but those will be spent in the air. Flying over the international date line does that to you. I will be studying abroad at Lincoln University in Christchurch, New Zealand for four months.

I hope to post pictures and write stuff regularly while I'm gone. I tend to write and write and write though, so you are now officially warned! And please comment and write to me too. I love writing so don't be afraid!

And now I take a journey to the land of the kiwis...thanks Sarah for the name!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kaitey,
    We are trying to figure out where you are. Did you rebook a flight to NZ? Let the world know... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the first to comment! Today is monday, the 21st 10:34 gr time. Right now i think youre stuck in la.
    Ps, who is sarah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry Emily, dad just beat you. Sarah is my friend from IV. I will post something about where we are.

    ReplyDelete